Watch One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 16 - I Think I'm Going to Like It Here

     Watch One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 16 I Think I'm Going to Like It

This episode comes out February 22, 2011 20:00 The CW. The last section, we learn that - games sex, secrets, and all come with shoelaces playing Tree Hill couples celebrate Valentine's Day. Sophia Bush, James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Robert Buckley, Austin Nichols, Shantel Vansant, Jackson Brundage, Stephen Colletti, and Jana Kramer also star. The episode was written by Mark Schwahn and directed by Paul Johansson.

The girls are planning a surprise baby shower for Haley, and the guys attend try-outs for the baseball team of Jamie. Julian and Brooke decides they want to adopt a child with fever Millie prepare for her first day. So do not forget to watch One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 16 I Think I'm Going to here as 22 February 2011 20:00 The CW.